The Bespoke Package gives you everything you need to begin selling online. In addition to all features you get as standard, you will get all your hosting provided, and if you don't have one already, a domain name.
The Bespoke Package is the next step up from the Custom Package, giving you the option to make your site more personalised.
The Bespoke Package also adds a mobile optimised version of your website, allowing you to take advantage of the immense and growing number of users that browse the internet using their mobile device. So you effectively get two websites for the price of one!
The Bespoke Package features include:
- Fully customised design, individual company branding throughout (front page banner, shop header, login page, contact us page etc.)
- 1 year web hosting included
- .co.uk or .com domain name included – 2 year registration
- 20GB Web Space
- 60GB Bandwidth per month – allowing unlimited site views
- 128bit SSL Secure Connection
- Mobile optimised version of your website - Automatically detects mobile devices and presents a version of your site optimised for viewing on mobile devices.
- Unlimited mySQL Databases for Backing up your site, or for further web development
- Copy of Photoshop Elements for high quality image generation – create great graphics easily with Adobe’s leading imaging program
We are also experienced developers so we can modify and add features that are specific to your business. Some of the bespoke features we have delivered in the past include:
- Image Galleries
- Event listings
- Google Maps integrated directories
- Accounts systems integration
- Third Party Logistics integration
- Business to Business (B2B) ecommerce systems - Trade application system with customer specific pricing
- Business to Business (B2B) and Business to Consumer (B2C) on the same website
- YouTube video systems.
- Industry specific automated quotation system.
- Custom part reference and lookup system.
- Ecommerce mobile web apps with custom functionality.
Just give us a call to discuss your requirements.
All ecommerce packages from One Stop Ecommerce include the following features:
- Management of customer orders
- Support for Paypal, Sage Pay, Card Save, Nochex and many more payment service providers
- Search Engine Optimised - Dynamically generates meta tags from product information
- Add up to 7 images per product
- Add unlimited extra fields per product, ideal for detailing product specifications
- Content Management System
- Automatic image thumbnail generation - Keeps bandwith use low and your site loads faster
- Encrypted secure customer login
- Facility to sell electronic goods such as mp3s or software online
- Multiple language and currency support with one-click currency update
- Advanced product search facility
- Unlimited products and categories, up to the limit of your monthly site traffic allowance
- Reviews system - invite customers to comment on your products
- Customer notifications by email
- Catalogue listing, including special offers and products expected
- Facility for product variables so your customers can create custom orders e.g., gift-wrapped add £5.00, colours available etc.
- Newsletter manager
- Regional preferences for VAT and shipping fees
- Unlimited currencies
- Stock management
- Reporting system
- Backup and database management tools
- Access to online training videos
- Automatic thumbnail generation - Ensures your pages load fast and your bandwidth usage remains low.
- 1 year hosting and 2 year domain name registration
New!! As standard we are now including the facility to upload all your products to Google Shopping with just one click!
New!! Added tracking functionality - Track your website visitors, find out where they came from, what keywords were used to find your site and if they purchased. This is ideal for helping you make marketing decisions.
This package gives you a very comprehensive shopping cart solution, for a very competitive price. As with all our ecommerce packages, this one can easily be upgraded. If there is an additional feature you would like to see on your site, talk to us, or browse our range of plug-ins.