Ecommerce web design and shopping cart solutions in Dunmow and nearby.
One Stop Ecommerce supply the tools with which customers visiting your web site can view your items for sale, save items to an online shopping cart and pay for them simply and safely. Bells and whistles are kept to a minimum, allowing site visitors an uncomplicated shopping experience.
New!! As standard we are now including the facility to upload all your products to Google Shopping with just one click!
New!! Added tracking functionality - Track your website visitors, find out where they came from, what keywords were used to find your site and if they purchased. This is ideal for helping you make marketing decisions.
Shop Features include:
- Simple yet comprehensive layout to appeal to seasoned online shoppers and Internet newcomers alike. Avoid scaring away novice online shoppers with straightforward controls
- The ability to manage your customers' past and present orders (and optionally, view potential future orders!)
- Safe and secure electronic payment methods including Paypal, Sage Pay and Nochex
- Secure customer login, keeping sensitive customer data safe
- Multiple payment methods at checkout stage e.g., payment by card/PayPal, by phone with card details, cheque
- Facility to sell electronic goods such as mp3s or software online
- Multiple Language support
- Unlimited products
- Easily scalable to suit your business
At the heart of the site is a detailed back-end administration tool in which you can manage orders, notify your customers, control product listings, offer special deals, invite customer reviews and much more besides.
Some of the administration features included as standard:
- Catalogue listing, including special offers and products expected
- WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) product listing editor - no need to be a web designer to create professional-looking product listings
- Add product options so your customers can create custom orders e.g., gift-wrapped add £5.00, colours available etc.
- Newsletter generation and customer notification modules - send marketing messages to only those that subscribe
- Order management
- Invoicing and delivery/packing note generation
- Regional preferences for VAT and shipping fees
- One-click exchange rate updates (links to http://www.xe.com/, the industry standard currency web tool)
- Stock management
- Reporting system
- Website visitor tracking system and statistics.
- Backup and database management tools
- Access to online training videos that walk you through various administrative tasks
- One click to upload all your products to Google Shopping